• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Actors in a small theater

Antonio Correia

The worst picture is first one. The best picture, the last one. Do you agree ?
Two different cameras. Lightroom treatment.
Links embebed. Comments welcome, as usual. Thank you.

Cem_Usakligil

The worst picture is first one. The best picture, the last one. Do you agree ?
Hi Antonio,

I presume that this is just a matter of communicating in a foreign language, which we both are doing right now. If you call one of your pictures " the worst", it sounds quite negative. We can then ask you; why do you show it? But I am sure you did not mean it that way :).

Cheers,

Antonio Correia

Hi Antonio, I presume that this is just a matter of communicating in a foreign language, which we both are doing right now. If you call one of your pictures " the worst", it sounds quite negative. We can then ask you; why do you show it? But I am sure you did not mean it that way :). Cheers,

Well Cem, I classified my worst photo posted here as 10, in a scale from 0 to 20:)
And do you know what I think about posting bad pictures ?
Let me tell you this simple story which happened to me and then you will understand that passing bad experiences may also be good for the others.

I am in other phorums besides this one. In the one I am for some years now - two I think - I trusted someone and sent an item which costed me 125 Euros having received the promise he would pay me back.
As the guy is in the USA and I am in Portugal, he said he would send me the money but he never did.
Lesson: Don't send items to anyone without money.
This poses a question. Who are we supposed to trust ?
And if he receives the money and sends nothing ?

Well, this bad experience is good for people to know and be aware that the same can happen to you.
Like a bad picture may be a lesson of something you are not supposed to do...
Nice week end
:)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I classified my worst photo posted here as 10, in a scale from 0 to 20:)

Antonio!

I like the first picture since it deal with drama whereas the others are a well done, they lack a foil foil for one person against another. The first picture does have impact, is more remarkable for a play than anything in the others. The picture just needs cleaning up of peripheral clutter.

Let me tell you this simple story which happened to me and then you will understand that passing bad experiences may also be good for the others.

I am in other forums besides this one. In the one I am for some years now - two I think - I trusted someone and sent an item which costed me 125 Euros having received the promise he would pay me back. As the guy is in the USA and I am in Portugal, he said he would send me the money but he never did. Lesson: Don't send items to anyone without money. This poses a question. Who are we supposed to trust ? And if he receives the money and sends nothing ?
:)

Sorry about that! Was it someone in OPF? I hope not! If it was, let me know privately.

Asger

Antonio Correia

Antonio!
I like the first picture since it deal with drama whereas the others are a well done, they lack a foil foil for one person against another. The first picture does have impact, is more remarkable for a play than anything in the others. The picture just needs cleaning up of peripheral clutter.
Sorry about that! Was it someone in OPF? I hope not! If it was, let me know privately.
Asger

Asher. Good evening.
It was not someone here and even if it was, I wouldn't tell you, excuse me. Just because that has been only my responsability and no one else. Thank you anyway for your concern :)

Thnk you for the comment.
I don't like the heads in the first shot neither the cut lamp :).
However, it is more "theater" than the others ...
I find the photo too confusing that's what occurred me just now looking at it again. The curtains with 2 colors, the tiger cover, the robe, the red blouse, the carpet ... :(

Have a nice week end. :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Antonio,

We've managed to sort out some things in the past. I myself have an issue with a lens that arrived damage and insurance was paid!

Re the first picture, the curtains colors can be changed. That's what I meant by cleaning things up!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Hi Antonio,
We've managed to sort out some things in the past. I myself have an issue with a lens that arrived damage and insurance was paid!
Re the first picture, the curtains colors can be changed. That's what I meant by cleaning things up!
Asher

Huuummm ... :)