• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from The Netherlands

L.S.

It is very nice to discover a promising new place to visit and learn. I own Canon equipment and love two major subjects to shoot. These are landscapes and wildlife.

Greetings,

Gerard

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Gerard!

Where in the Netherlands are you from? We]ll soon need a Dutch section. Tulips are growing out of my keyboard already!!

We're looking forward to seeing you post and share your ideas and some of your pictures.

Asher

Asher Kelman said:
Tulips are growing out of my keyboard already!!

Keyboard? Where has my keyboard gone? Cropped composite

The above is a small version of an 28630x11906 pixel print file for (almost) full width large format inkjet output. The originals were each a bit wider, but I had to fit to existing frames.

Yet another Dutchman,
Bart