Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Uptown: Explore at your risk! Beware! You hold OPF harmless by you participation! > Education, Training, Workshops and Shoot Opportunities.

Education, Training, Workshops and Shoot Opportunities. Photography & Printing: Articles, Books, Training, Seminars & Travel. Approx 12 lines per post. Combine your items in one thread per member.

Old December 15th, 2009, 05:20 AM
OPF Moderator

Arrow New workshops for 2010

Hi all,

Iíve thoroughly enjoyed sharing my passion through my blog and via forums such as OPF.

For 2010 Iíve decided to go even further and offer tailor made workshops.

Many photographic workshops are aimed at newcomers who seek basic guidance and support, covering entry-level subjects such as exposure, composition ďrulesĒ and simple post-processing techniques. My objective is different ó to address the needs of intermediate and advanced shooters who wish to push themselves further and overcome any hurdles that are preventing their progression.

With this in mind I have chosen not to offer a rigid menu of predefined workshops. Instead, I will discuss your requirements with you in advance so that each workshop will be a unique experience designed to meet the specific needs of its participants. Nothing is fixed ó the dates, course content, duration and even the location are all open to discussion (and guidance).
You can browse the list subject areas that Iím currently proposing on my workshops site. If you have other needs then please feel free to contact me.

To get the ball rolling Iíve decided to offer a 20% discount on the first five bookings for 2010.

Tim

All images posted in OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated Comment Only or Edit and Repost.