• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Birmingham, Alabama

robertglass

Looks like this will be a great place to exchange ideas and give and receive
help...A little about me...I started photography in 1967 in the Army...I know
my age is showing....I learned b/w and color printing in 1968...at a time when
it took over an hour to get a test print and usually took about three to get the results you were after...After the Army I taught photography and printing at a community college....I have worked in graphic art trade all my life and
have done photography as a semi-pro since getting out of the Army....I almost quit shooting about 10 years ago because it was almost impossible to get good prints from most labs unless you went to a pro lab and paid a premium for them....Then came digital and I could get the control I wanted and have shot a lot more since then....look forword to disscussions with everyone on here....thanks Robert