• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! portrait of a Thai model

Nigel Allan

I've not posted here for quite a long time, but it's nice to come back...feels like home.

Here's a shot a took a few weeks back of a Thai model here in Bangkok.

There was just the natural light from the window but to be honest I can't recall whether I set the flash to go off or not :)

I desaturated certain colours and pumped up the yellow to highlight the gold on the eyes and hair

Nikon D300, 50mm, f4.8, 1/50th, ISO 200,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I've not posted here for quite a long time, but it's nice to come back...feels like home.

Here's a shot a took a few weeks back of a Thai model here in Bangkok.

There was just the natural light from the window but to be honest I can't recall whether I set the flash to go off or not :)

I desaturated certain colours and pumped up the yellow to highlight the gold on the eyes and hair

Nikon D300, 50mm, f4.8, 1/50th, ISO 200,

She's lovely. An interesting processing and effect with showing off the gold that way. I'd love to see more! That silk is so good for the picture too..

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, that's a surprise! Still, we now get a peak at the model and see how elegant she is.

Now for Thailand, who would have thought she's not deserve silk?

Asher