• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pizza to Go

James Lemon

i-GfZt9Vt-L.jpg

James Lemon

He stopped for you, James? Or you caught him at a crossing perhaps?

Locally, if I saw that, he's not the delivery man, as he would have some kind of custom basket to keep the pizza warm.

Asher

Hi Asher

Yes he stopped I chatted him up a bit, took a few pics and then he was on his way before the pizza got too cold.

Best regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher

Yes he stopped I chatted him up a bit, took a few pics and then he was on his way before the pizza got too cold.

Best regards
James

Glad you interacted. Yes, the picture becomes staged, but I like the fact that as photographers, we not only hunt to exploit what is around us, but we also, at times, invest that extra, to make the process somewhat fair.

Asher