• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sunrise

Chris Calohan

So nice to see the sun after 6 days of rain.

34359541224_032715fc2a_h_d.jpg

Econfina Sunrise: Chris Calohan​

Chris Calohan

Thanks, Wolfgang. After six days in a row of rain, nearly 6 inches total, seeing the sun again was quite the treat.

Chris Calohan

Thanks, Maggie. I went in and did a redo on this image to get rid of the odd color anomaly around the sun and did a bit of a crop and debris removal.

34852559100_186bb452b2_h_d.jpg

Sunrise on the Econfina: Chris Calohan​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks, Maggie. I went in and did a redo on this image to get rid of the odd color anomaly around the sun and did a bit of a crop and debris removal.

34852559100_186bb452b2_h_d.jpg

Sunrise on the Econfina: Chris Calohan​

How did I miss this! We are in heaven, for sure!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So nice to see the sun after 6 days of rain.

34359541224_032715fc2a_h_d.jpg

Econfina Sunrise: Chris Calohan​

Chris,

The fact it's not in B&W would almost have me not recognize your work. But knowing it's indeed yours I would still not sacrifice a single one of your monochromes, even though this is so highly successful. Yes this is divine magic! It could not be simply snapped by anyone else. But knowing so well the spiritual virtuosity of your monochromes, I would suspect this picture could produce yet another winner without the color.

There are spirits and ethers that hide in the presence of such a royal and rich array of emotional color!

Asher