• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Black and White Street

Robert Watcher

The kid didn't know he was mimicking the sign behind him:

bw01.jpg

------------

Robert Watcher

Robert,

This guy is so much more handsome! In addition, if need be he could kick ass, brush off, and still look as cool!

Asher

After posting this pic on Instagram, I had a couple of responses from fellows in Central America.

The first was "LOL. It's funny what it says in the sign - 'now we are two my boy'"

The second was "The one behind is Cantinflas. A kind of Charles Chaplin in Latin America ... but his main feature was to speak a lot without saying much. Haha".

Of course I had to Google Catinflas - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantinflas

The feedback adds another dimmension to the image I captured.

--------

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, Robert,

Your picture is very much alive and unless the billboard advertised free stay at a great hotel, I wouldn't give it a second glance, LOL!

Your trademark is the humanity and that is what I look for, glean and enjoy so much!

Thanks!

It helps me celebrate being awake, aware and still breathing and having the richness of everything around me. That's what I get from you. That if I become irrelevant, then there are countless fine individuals of equal worth to keep us going!l, no matter what.

Asher