• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Elderly Campesino

Peter Dexter

My friend who lives in the same village says this man is very, very poor and walks great distances because he has no money to pay the bus.

37701050524_9eb9d736cb_b.jpg

James Lemon

My friend who lives in the same village says this man is very, very poor and walks great distances because he has no money to pay the bus.

37701050524_9eb9d736cb_b.jpg

He looks determined and focused on his stride with the walking stick. Walking is good exercise and it would keep him from getting frail and lazy.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Man has a lot of ability to withstand extreme hardship. We have tremendous resilience to defy the hards and show endurance. Happiness is when one has a vision of one's children safe. One can be happy if one is poor as long as one has basic necessities and the children do not suffer and htere is some, even minor element of community.

...and yes Peter, he does show a lot of burden and wariness. There's no one to pick him up if he falls!

Asher