• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

At the flower shop....

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Took an old 1.4/100mm projection lens for a walk on my Panasonic GH4 to a friends' flower + deco shop...

40234600762_021944722c_o.jpg

39568139704_1c1df83ef1_o.jpg

26407050018_eea07c6798_o.jpg

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Thanks for adding beauty as part of our regular diet. I really admirectgecdiscipline in putting the investment in lenses not the camera!

Asher

Well considering that 20-30 year old lenses are still able to work with modern sensors, even outperforming them and the shorter and shorter lifecycle of modern camera bodies...one has to invest into lenses, not cameras. My tax adviser nearly tipped over after I have done an estimate value of my 1000+ lenses, compared to what I paid for them then... :)