• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Monument Valley at twilight

Cem_Usakligil

I have been taking a fresh look at some "old" pictures to which I haven't paid any attention before. Here is one of them. Your C&C is welcome, as always.

e06725.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I have been taking a fresh look at some "old" pictures to which I haven't paid any attention before. Here is one of them. Your C&C is welcome, as always.

e06725.jpg

… "one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind" ?

Could be another gate of yours! simple (looks like) but efficient…

Great shot.

Jerome Marot

I think we had a thread on "taking new pictures of touristy places photographed 1000s times". This is it. Taking the picture at night is a very good idea.

Although... maybe if you had a ray of sunset or sunrise light on the mountains...

Cem_Usakligil