• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Merry Christmas red berries

Don Ferguson Jr.

8005b54e.jpg

Merry Christmas y'all :) . I took this last year in upstate SC after the first white Christmas we had since 1963 . Found that black frame at photobucket and kinda liked it . It made the bottom edge a little uneven but not too bad and is something different. Hope some enjoy.
Don

Cem_Usakligil

8005b54e.jpg

Merry Christmas y'all :) . I took this last year in upstate SC after the first white Christmas we had since 1963 . Found that black frame at photobucket and kinda liked it . It made the bottom edge a little uneven but not too bad and is something different. Hope some enjoy.
Don
The same to you Don, have a great Christmas. Like the picture BTW :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
8005b54e.jpg

Don

How could anything be so apt for Christmas! This is perfect! I just wonder why there seems to evidence of birds eating them, as yet? The plant must depend on some animal eating those berries or they would not exist!

Asher