• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OPF access problems

Cem_Usakligil

I don't know if anybody else has been experiencing these problems but recently I am having a lot of trouble accessing the site from mobile devices but also from my desktop. Just now I have received a "database not accessible" error, after which one has to wait some 10-15 seconds and refresh the browser. It happens quite often. Also, when I click on a link such as "recent posts", I have to repeat the action some 3-4 times on my mobile phone before the site responds. Mind you, my phone/provider haven't changed and it used work without any problems till some months ago. Also, the response times are remarkably slower than before. Just to let you know Asher.