• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Human Form

Brandon Jones

This is a picture i took for my digital photography class and i really like it..

taken with a Nikon 8.1 mega pixel Cool Pix
Arm.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like it too. Did you croip it since I wonder whether it would be even more interesting with the whole fist and black space to the right. Were htere sibling photographs?

A great concept!

BTW, it does, indeed look like blood!

Asher

Brandon Jones

I like it too. Did you croip it since I wonder whether it would be even more interesting with the whole fist and black space to the right. Were htere sibling photographs?

A grear concept!

BTW, it does, indeed look like blood!

Asher
it is fake blood! lol from a tube.. and atcually i did not crop it at all, and one sibling photo.. that just looked like crap... so i deleted it.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well if it's fake blood after all, then it's so much easier to do more. That's until you develop hives or you cannot vreathe. When one has an idea, sometimes on can move it from "great" to "Outstanding!". Not that I don't like your original enough, just that the metaphorical potential of this simple set up is vast. So more work, will, I'm sure be rewarding!

Asher