• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Theme - Work (people at work)

Antonio Correia

i-HZQ6VCQ-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
More than work, Antonio,

This is an artisan. He has skills and one can't just pick him up as a day laborer. Greatest respect here!

Asher

Antonio Correia

More than work, Antonio,

This is an artisan. He has skills and one can't just pick him up as a day laborer. Greatest respect here!

Asher

Hello Asher :) How are you ? :)
Another one from the theme / project Work
While the first one is in Portugal this one is in Indonesia.

i-VmsLKQ6-L.jpg

fahim mohammed

Antonio, three different persons and three different types of work. The artisan, the skilled mechanic and the dedicated housewife ( ? ). Each important in their own ways and masters of their crafts.

Thanks for sharing.

Antonio Correia

i-mjLQcxJ-Ti.jpg

Antonio, three different persons and three different types of work. The artisan, the skilled mechanic and the dedicated housewife ( ? ). Each important in their own ways and masters of their crafts. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. I hope to be able to continue showing this theme of mines. :)