• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just sharing some pics.

Leonardo Boher

pro member
Hey folks... I went into fashion, bought some flashes so I'm still learning. This was my second session and guess what... I DID IT ON AN ABANDONED PLACE!!!! :D :D :D Finally could do it... so many years thinking on doing this and finally, it got manifested! :D

These pics were done for a lingerie thing.

Okay, here are some pics:

FINALFLAT.jpg

_DSC0553asSmartObject-1.jpg

FinalBalcnPerfil.jpg

FINAL592-2.jpg

Leonardo Boher

pro member
And the last one, which is overdone, but I couldn't resist... I really like the effect :)

1-Edit.jpg

Sorry for placing more pics, but I think you will enjoy them so, why not?

Happy enjoyment!!!

Leo :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Leo,

This is a great new platform for your work. It's almost gothic.

So tell me, in those images where you have used HDR type processing, do you apply equal treatment to the model or mask out the model to an extent?

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Leo,

I think you are off to a good start here. I personally do not like the over-processed look of the images. But I could live with that had the processing of all the images in the set been consistent. There are huge differences of white balance and skin tones from one picture to another. I would consider processing them all using matching skin tones, albeit gold, purple, green or what have you. Mind you, I sincerely hope that you are not going to substitute post processing techniques for a personal style, like many photographers out there seem to be trying to do?

Leonardo Boher

pro member
Leo,

This is a great new platform for your work. It's almost gothic.

So tell me, in those images where you have used HDR type processing, do you apply equal treatment to the model or mask out the model to an extent?

Asher

Hi Asher... I'm just going to bed and falling asleep, so I'm going to be quick...

No HDR, I'm not using that technique. tried it long time ago with objects, created great stuff with it, but it doesn't look good at full resolution...

This is like you say, masking out elements and treated them separately. Not in all cases, but I do local adjustments.

The final touch is by using the high-pass filter I have mentioned earlier by using different radius. There is more stuff involved (many hours, many ways), but these are the basis. It's like, you see the image and hear what it has to tell, then move the sliders.

Okay... I'm dead...

Leonardo Boher

pro member
Hi Leo,

I think you are off to a good start here. I personally do not like the over-processed look of the images. But I could live with that had the processing of all the images in the set been consistent. There are huge differences of white balance and skin tones from one picture to another. I would consider processing them all using matching skin tones, albeit gold, purple, green or what have you. Mind you, like many photographers out there seem to be trying to do?

Yeah, I know, it ¡s all by willingness. I don't care white balancing correctly, honestly, nor having an strict workflow. Nor I don't consider your statement "I sincerely hope that you are not going to substitute post processing techniques for a personal style," as objective as it tries to sounds.

I think you should look into my professional portfolio, under the tab "retouching" or the like, if you look for the "right" stuff. Sincerely, I got bored of such impersonal task of been just an operator. I learnt the techniques, took it to its full extent, enjoyed that moment of technical perfection but now I'm into another thing, doing what I like to do and how I like to do it. Well, I've never went out of there, actually. Just different states of mind.

Have a nice day... I'm off to bed now...

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Leo,

Yeah, I know, it ¡s all by willingness. I don't care white balancing correctly, honestly, nor having an strict workflow. Nor I don't consider your statement "I sincerely hope that you are not going to substitute post processing techniques for a personal style," as objective as it tries to sounds.
I did not say you should white balance "correctly", I said white balance "consistently".

Re. the statement I made about the personal style, it was purely subjective and there was no implication of it being remotely objective, which it can never be given the context and that it is my opinion. You of course have no obligation to care for any of that.