• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kätlin

Graham Mitchell

I wanted to do a simple but striking portrait, with a slightly surreal/alien feeling. Used the 180mm f2.8 PQ for this one.

Image014.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
..and so beautifully done! You exceeded what was needed. I like that, "Good enough! Isn't!!" Where did the smokey feeling come from?

Asher

by boosting the blues, you have also emphasized the subtle network of veins beneath the skin giving an even more alien feeling. Nice job, I love the eyes, they are haunting.

Graham Mitchell

Graham,

I'm glad to hear that you planned this in advance. So do you have a bunch of others with this presentation? BTW, did you enlarge her eyes?

Asher

Yes, a mild enlargement but some of her other photos on her folio give the appearance of even larger eyes (when she has more eye makeup, I assume). She has a slightly alien look, which I like.

I shot 6 models on that day, hoping that at least one of them would turn out well. The others aren't really worth showing.