• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Blowing in the Wind

Robert Watcher

2CE51345-DF9C-4DDB-8F18-662B71D2AFB0.jpg

Anne and I were out for a stroll this morning while the housekeeper was straightening our apartment up. My Olympus EM10 w/ 14-42mm kit lens was strapped to my wrist —- when I came across this green wall with coloured fabrics flowing in the doorway. As I raised my camera, a boy walked through the scene. I snapped him in 3 different positions as well as without any people in the scene. This was my favourite.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
2CE51345-DF9C-4DDB-8F18-662B71D2AFB0.jpg

Anne and I were out for a stroll this morning while the housekeeper was straightening our apartment up. My Olympus EM10 w/ 14-42mm kit lens was strapped to my wrist —- when I came across this green wall with coloured fabrics flowing in the doorway. As I raised my camera, a boy walked through the scene. I snapped him in 3 different positions as well as without any people in the scene. This was my favourite.

Superb catch, Robert. An inspiration for me. The boy in the picture is wonderful as it’s the truth.

I also would love to see your versio. With the blown curtains alone as I want to learn what it makes me think about.

Both the “peopled” and the simpler scenes are intriguing. In a way it reminds me of the prayer “flags” flapping in the wind string across a mountain pass in the Himalayers!

Asher

Last edited:

Peter Dexter

Those ceramic roof tiles are ubiquitous in Latin America. Here they are held in place by little wire doohickies. Work very well though with Eternit panels underneath.