• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Workshop Opportunity: Arizona November 1-4 2013

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antelope Canyon Fine Art Photography Summit November 1st to 4th, 2013 in Page, Arizona

Antelope-Light-Dance-5x7.jpg

Alain Briot: Antelope Light Dance

Organized by Alain and Natalie Briot With Jeff Schewe, 2013 Guest Instructor. This is the 11th Annual Fine Art Photography Summit. This workshop is followed by a three-day Photographic Vision Field Workshop to Navajoland including Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelly and other extremely photogenic locations. For more information go to the Summit Website.

I have attended only the very first "Summit" workshop and was impressed by the camaraderies, sharing of ideas and the instruction. Here having one of the foremost educators in Lightroom and Photoshop is an added bonus. I recommend this to anyone who can make it as a gift to yourself.

Usually there are print reviews as well as opportunities to professionally print out some of your work.

Asher

Disclosure: I have no current or past financial or other connection with the workshop or these instructors.

Chris Calohan

Love to, but no can do any trips this year unless I win the lotto or sell something spectacular for an equally spectacular price. I truly love that part of the world.