• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kapurpurawan Rock Formation

James Yu

Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, it intense formation rises to a meter high above sea level. One will be amazed by its different textures from smooth surface to wavy formation.

5275951931_5b2a8e2b9c_b.jpg

5275953675_2c971a9e00_b.jpg

5276566496_736a2e6c0f_b.jpg

5276565346_14dd1d8edd_b.jpg

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Hi James,

Looks like a fantastic location - full of variety and potential. From your images the last two would be my pick at the moment.

Generally I think the location is dying out for some more interesting light - I can imaging the place really coming alive with the warmth of the rising/setting sun. Is it somewhere you can return? Or was this a one off trip?

Regards,