• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Absent Without Official Leave

Ruben Alfu

Hello everyone,

I used to be a regular at OPF for several months until there came a time when I had to put many things on hold and concentrate on some sensitive issues (like surviving financial crisis and the like...). Things have turned out "ok" so far and I'm glad to be able to go back to this wonderful corner on the net.

One good thing that happened during this time is that I finally put together my online portfolio: http://www.rubenalfu.com/ Those of you familiar with my photos will recognize many already posted here, a few have been re-done, but still there's a good amount of new material. Important editorial criteria for the content and organization of this portfolio was taken from OPF's bank of knowledge. I have to pay back with interests to this bank.

Well, that's it, see you around folks!

Kind regards,

Ruben

Hello everyone,

I used to be a regular at OPF for several months until there came a time when I had to put many things on hold and concentrate on some sensitive issues (like surviving financial crisis and the like...). Things have turned out "ok" so far and I'm glad to be able to go back to this wonderful corner on the net.

Hi Ruben,

Good to have you back.

Cheers,
Bart

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ruben,

Glad to have you with us again. I enjoyed visiting your website. The food is looks delicious. The egg against the strainer an interesting and fun composition. Couldn't get the URL's of the mages to post them here.

Asher