• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Claiming family rights

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Hello.
My name is Nevayah Liquala Ormond and Papa Tom is my great grand dad. I love Papa Tom.
Yesterday, he took me to see the animals at the Wildlife Park. My Mom came too.

_DSC2150 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

It rained. We got wet. The thunder frightens me.

_DSC2197 by tom.dinning, on Flickr
The duckies got wet too. We saw a crocodile in the water. And a turtle. I want a turtle for my birthday.

_DSC2160 by tom.dinning, on Flickr
We saw the fishies in the karum (I can't say aquarium). I'm only 3. It was by birthday yesterday.

_DSC2220 by tom.dinning, on Flickr
We found Nemo in the nemeni (I can't say anemone either)

_DSC2229 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

I had a great day with Papa Tom. He's a funny man.
Papa Tom! Take a picture of me so I look like mummy.

_DSC2147 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tom,

Hello.
My name is Nevayah Liquala Ormond and Papa Tom is my great grand dad. I love Papa Tom.
Yesterday, he took me to see the animals at the Wildlife Park. My Mom came too. . . .

That is all so wondrous in so many ways. Thanks so much for bringing it to us.

Best regards,

Doug (known in certain contexts as "Papa Doug")

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello.
Yesterday, he took me to see the animals at the Wildlife Park. My Mom came too.

_DSC2220 by tom.dinning, on Flickr
We found Nemo in the nemeni (I can't say anemone either)

Nevayah is sure going to be a well balanced and reassured young lady! Watching the animals is a good start! You're a lucky fellow Tom. i know how it feels when infants take us as being all knowing, until their parents come back!

Enjoy!

Asher

StuartRae

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the lovely family shots. Who'd have thought that under that crusty Aussie exterior lurks the soft centre of a kindly old grandfather!

Regards,

Stuart