• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The LaCrosse BC-900 battery charger/tester/conditioner

D

Doug Kerr

The LaCrosse BC-900 is a charger, tester, and conditioner for AA and AAA size rechargeable cells of the Ni-Cd and Ni-MH types. It offers extremely flexible management of its numerous functions.

It is extremely useful in managing the herd of rechargeable AA cells many of us have in connection with portable flash units, cameras, and the like.

I have just posted to my technical information site, "The Pumpkin", a new tutorial article, The LaCrosse BC-900
Battery Charger/Tester/Conditioner
, available here:

http://doug.kerr.home.att.net/pumpkin/index.htm#BC-900

It describes the BC-900 and its functions and features, and gives complete instructions for its operation, presented from a slightly different perspective than in the excellent manual that accompanies the unit.

This release is the latest in a series of new and updated articles released in honor of my recently-passed 70th birthday.

D

Doug Kerr

Hi, Jack,

Can it except BP 511's and their Nikon equal?

No it only accepts AA and AAA size cells, of only the Ni-Cd and Ni-MH type (the BP-511 is a lithium ion battery).

Best regards,

Doug