• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fall - Perth Works shops

Mark Hampton

Fall - (September) A week in Pubs with me. (In Perth – Scotland)

This is a non residential course. I will provide you with information regarding the best places to stay within your budget close to the Pubs.

The theme is Bar photography – you will be schooled by me from opening time – until closing time. I have spent a long time in bars and made a few pictures as well.

No alcohol will be provided by the course as its against H&S – but you can imbue along with me.

Lunch/Supper will be from the menu at whatever establishment we have chosen for the day / night session.

Cost of the course is £1600.

There are only two places on this course – and one has been filled by me.

I will be updating this with more informations soon.

I hope the above is of interest.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is an amazing course! I hope the person is engaging! Why only one free space? Surely you could have at least 4. After all, that's a good number of folk to really sing the Ilkley Moor song

Wheear 'ast tha bin sin' ah saw thee, ah saw thee?
On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
Wheear 'ast tha bin sin' ah saw thee?
On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
Tha's been a cooartin' Mary Jane
Tha's bahn' to catch thy deeath o` cowd
Then us'll ha' to bury thee
Then t'worms'll come an` eyt thee up
Then t'ducks'll come an` eyt up t'worms
Then us'll go an` eyt up t'ducks
Then us'll all ha' etten thee
That's wheear we get us joan back

I don't think it's possible for just two people to get the right depths and sense of pathos. So, it seems to me that your course sucks! I also suspect that you might be getting a kickback from the bar owners!

Asher

Mark Hampton

This is an amazing course! I hope the person is engaging! Why only one free space? Surely you could have at least 4. After all, that's a good number of folk to really sing the Ilkley Moor song

On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
Wheear 'ast tha bin sin' ah saw thee?
On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
On Ilkla Mooar baht 'at
Tha's been a cooartin' Mary Jane
Tha's bahn' to catch thy deeath o` cowd
Then us'll ha' to bury thee
Then t'worms'll come an` eyt thee up
Then t'ducks'll come an` eyt up t'worms
Then us'll go an` eyt up t'ducks
Then us'll all ha' etten thee
That's wheear we get us joan back

I don't think it's possible for just two people to get the right depths and sense of pathos. So, it seems to me that your course sucks! I also suspect that you might be getting a kickback from the bar owners!

Asher

Asher,

bob provides the plural: patha or pathea; Greek: πάθος, for "suffering" or "experience;" adjectival form: 'pathetic' from παθητικός) represents an appeal to the audience's emotions.

Emotional appeal can be accomplished in a multitude of ways

20120429_0107.jpg

Bob.provides - Deka

bob will off course be present

Mark Hampton

Asher,

thanks for moving this to the correct section. An also for the feedback !

will update this with further details later.

cheers