• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Composition

Antonio Correia

i-fGgJ3hk-XL.jpg

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

well done, I like the artistic output!
... the only thing for me to critize is the damaged part of the wall just above the under border of the fourth picture.
In this view it seems to me like ignored during the working process, as it is too close to the border.

Antonio Correia

Hi,
well done, I like the artistic output!
... the only thing for me to criticize is the damaged part of the wall just above the under border of the fourth picture.
In this view it seems to me like ignored during the working process, as it is too close to the border.

Thank you Wolfgang. :)
As you realize I had not spotted that area before ...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Antonio,

Since you opened up to the possibility of some room for modification, allow me to add my 2 cents! I like the idea and choices, except I would have the 4th picture on the lower left, then the texture works.

Also, should the space between the pictures be so bold and black. Why not a pale yellow or straw color or else white?

Asher

Antonio Correia

This Asher ?
I mean for the cross. In fact, I have erased the original composition... :)
But for this change I went to Adobe and started from there.

i-k3dLqGG-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This Asher ?
I mean for the cross. In fact, I have erased the original composition... :)
But for this change I went to Adobe and started from there.

i-k3dLqGG-M.jpg

Yes, the cross now fits in with the composition and no longer demands immediate attention! Now it is quite restful and sets up a mode for endless contemplation. I like that, as it is open-ended and we are allowed to make a new exploration each occasion we visit!

Asher