• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

WTB Linhof 2nd gen tripod

Kalin Bucholz

Hello everyone,

As my tripod search continues I may have found the studio tripod of my dreams. Im looking for a 2nd generation Linhof studio? tripod. It may be called double shank tripod as well. Heres a picture of it.

attachment

Kalin Bucholz

I do not have a model number. Ill try the picture again but its a 2nd gen Linhof. It has a double shank design, two circular per leg. It can hold around 150 pounds, it weighs around 17 pounds. Ill try the picture again. Im not sure how to include a picture a picture without the URL. It seems thats the only way to post a picture.

attachment

Im not sure how to include a picture a picture without the URL. It seems thats the only way to post a picture.

Hi Kalin,

Users currently need a URL to the image on a publicly accessible webspace, enclosed between the
B] tag and the [B]
tag. You can copy the URL address from the image file properties on the website, or drag/display the image on a new browser tab or window, and copy the address from the address bar of that page.

Cheers,
Bart