• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: N.J., USA in autumn...

fahim mohammed

p2826041284-5.jpg

The colors...wow!!

p2826041280-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

I miss such scenes, although some years we get such rich colored in Southern California too.You are so embedded in the framing! We are so in there that we cannot see up and down at the same time!

Did you have anything wider too!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Maybe I have foot zoomed!
I have to check! I can’t see the forest for the trees or is it the trees for the forest :)

I only had the 50 n 85mm this trip ( most trips frankly ). Very rarely I use some othe FL.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Maybe I have foot zoomed!
I have to check! I can’t see the forest for the trees or is it the trees for the forest :)

I only had the 50 n 85mm this trip ( most trips frankly ). Very rarely I use some othe FL.

We can see the beauty and in a way it’s more “real” as 50mm is more like our own vision and further, the eyes do not have ultrawide built in! If I look up..........

p2826041280-5.jpg

........this is what is see.

So, I really felt I am “embedded” and actually there. Interesting that there’s more personal feeling of “presence”, akin to the experience in the “Blair Witch Project”, filmed handheld, running through the woods!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Thanks you for the comment Asher.

I really find it a struggle to go down below 35mm and beyond 85mm.

Princeton Uni, N.J. through the autumn leaves..

p2830053511-5.jpg

85mm.