• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Go Ride A Kite

James Lemon

i-xnNZg33-L.jpg

Hey James,

Seriously?? This is just unbelievable that kite can pull him anywhere as this is something which can be believed easily by looking over to the shot shared.

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi

no doubt, that this works if you tilt the ground like that! :))))
btw, would be interesting to see it tilted in the other direction ... :)))

James Lemon

Thanks for the comment! The tilt is to fit both the buggy and the kite in the frame.

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

James,

Is this in a place nearby, or it is a chance capture that you are unlikely to happen on again? It would be fascinating to see an indepth series of pictures of this unique pastime.

The carts, ropes, kite structure and form design, clubs, races and more as well as the personalities and portraits of the folk.

Asher

James Lemon

James,

Is this in a place nearby, or it is a chance capture that you are unlikely to happen on again? It would be fascinating to see an indepth series of pictures of this unique pastime.

The carts, ropes, kite structure and form design, clubs, races and more as well as the personalities and portraits of the folk.

Asher

Hi Asher

Thanks for the ideas. This was something that I came across while out and about. He was the only person in the area that had such a buggy but lots of room for himself.

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher

Thanks for the ideas. This was something that I came across while out and about. He was the only person in the area that had such a buggy but lots of room for himself.

Best, regards
James

Well, this is such an interesting pastime and seems different than the clubs that use motors to drive propellers to sail their parasails!

These folk seem more self reliant and perhaps, more likely to build their own carts!

Hope you can track them down!

Asher