• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sunflower [UV]

charlie chipman

This is a sunflower which we are familiar with as seeing the leaves as solid yellow, the ultraviolet rendition turns the center of the flower and half way through the leaves very dark.

Taken with D70, baader U filter (blocks visible and IR wavelengths) and SB-14 flash

518315195_9c3f603990_o.jpg

516421395_d587b0bd31_o.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Tones

I love the tones on these. Have you printed them? I bet they'd look great on some rag type paper.

Thanks for sharing them. Infrared conversion is high on my to buy list (one more piece of stuff)

charlie chipman

I have not, unfortunately I do not get to the printer much although this one is up there on the list.

Can you explain what a rag type paper is for me?

Thanks