• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: What FREEDOM?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael,

I searched for the exhibit in vain! Where is it and lets see some of the other art!!

This is intriguing like a leg thrust out from behind a curtain on a burlesque stage after a drum roll, but no way enough!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Asher,

Here is some more information (in German). The exhibition is small, there are only two photos among the few I took that I considered to post, there is a bit more on the page linked.

Here is the other one:

Michael

Asher Kelman

Thanks Michael!

I discovered this, there are a number of exhibits called "Frieden und Krieg" or "Krieg und Frieden" and this current exhibit in Munich is not widely advertised, it seems!

29. April to 29 May 2011: Exhibition at the Art Pavilion in the Old Botanical Garden, Sophienstr.7a, 80333 Munich; At the same time to different locations in Munich actions and interventions take place.

"Nationwide charges the Association of Visual Artists (VBK) in ver.di to establish yourself artistically to deal with structural violence and the ongoing militarization of public life."

Asher

Asher Kelman

Michael,

I'm so grateful for these extra pictures and the links. I now know a little more about the very special memorial stones and the black mass effect in demonstrations in Europe, an attemot to become faceless as we in the USA have youth trying to become "famous".

The boat for a new world is so impressive.

Thanks,

Asher