• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy holidays to all

Doug Kerr

Carla and I wish, to all those who celebrate or observe Christmas, our best wishes for a very merry Christmas; to those who celebrate or observe Chanukah, a happy Chanukah and the best wishes as all eight candles are lit; and to everyone our very best wishes on the season of the December solstice, when the Sun "stands still" that we might reflect on the fabulous universe of which it is a tiny, and yet for us so powerful, part.

On Christmas day here in Weatherford, Texas, we will be blessed by the presence at table of a number of members of the family, some of whom traveled yesterday in a roundabout and tiring way from Missouri and Oklahoma. Included is our latest great-grandson-in-progress, Grayson.

Best regards,

Carla and Doug

Carla and I wish, to all those who celebrate or observe Christmas, our best wishes for a very merry Christmas; to those who celebrate or observe Chanukah, a happy Chanukah and the best wishes as all eight candles are lit; and to everyone our very best wishes on the season of the December solstice, when the Sun "stands still" that we might reflect on the fabulous universe of which it is a tiny, and yet for us so powerful, part.

Carla and Doug,

Thanks, and also a merry Christmas to both of you and your loved ones.

Cheers,
Bart

Cem_Usakligil

Dear Carla, Doug and the family and friends,

On Christmas day here in Weatherford, Texas, we will be blessed by the presence at table of a number of members of the family, some of whom traveled yesterday in a roundabout and tiring way from Missouri and Oklahoma. Included is our latest great-grandson-in-progress, Grayson.

Best regards,

Carla and Doug
The feelings are entirely mutual. We are also joining your table in our thoughts. Have a great holiday season. May the new year bring better circumstances, happiness, health, love and luck!

Cheers,