• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Studio 58

Paul Bestwick

pro member
This is where I hang out..........

Studio%2058.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Handsome, impressive, the chair cooerdinates with the color of "58".

Simplicity in the framing and panels makes the images do their work at inviting us.

A great use of space. The angles on the right creates extra wall space and at the aame time provides some exclusivity for each print.

How long have you had this arrangement?

Asher

Paul Bestwick

pro member
In three weeks time I will be celebrating 7 years in this studio........I am blessed. I am about to sign a further 3 year lease which will bring me to 10 years.....wow. Honestly, I just feel so fortunate to be doing the thing I love most & making a living out of it.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Bestwick

pro member
Hi Bart,

yea thanks. It was a long time coming but worth the wait. I use regular daylight balanced tubes.
I would like directional lights but the installation expense I can do without. Also, these things are cheap to run.
Also, there is a lot of daylight coming straight in the windows which face the main street.
Cheers,

Paul