• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

“New Online Option for Copyright Registration”

Michael Brown

Somewhat of a pain in the butt is has been to register the copyright to your images, but coming this summer in 2007, you will able to register everything and make your payments for those registrations online.

Information: "U.S. Copyright Office - Online Services"

This is awesome news, even though I still have a few questions about how we are to submit the images, ... etc.

Dave New

I'd say the key phrase is:

"Please note: documents submitted for recordation cannot be filed electronically,..."

It appears that the only thing you would be able to file electronically is the application itself. Any documents (in our case, images) you want recorded would still have to be sent it, rather than posted, and the higher filing fees would still apply.

Not quite the jump into the 21st century we would hope for, I'm afraid.