• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

India - 2007: Comments if you please

Antonio Correia

Can you please comment these pictures ?
Thank you.
144344298-L.jpg
144331654-L.jpg
144346317-L.jpg

Hi again Antonio,

Believe it or not, I can smell it.... it triggered a memory of visiting such markets in Africa, and when I saw this picture I thought I smell the intense flavours of spices.

I love the introverse atmosphere and the frame you chose for the other one. A more intersting sky would have made this already very nice a first class picture to my taste, I probably also would have chosen to go on my knees and bring the center of the lense in level with the smaller figure. Then again, that's just me....

Very nice!

Antonio Correia

Hi again Antonio,

Believe it or not, I can smell it.... it triggered a memory of visiting such markets in Africa, and when I saw this picture I thought I smell the intense flavours of spices.

I love the introverse atmosphere and the frame you chose for the other one. A more intersting sky would have made this already very nice a first class picture to my taste, I probably also would have chosen to go on my knees and bring the center of the lense in level with the smaller figure. Then again, that's just me....

Very nice!

Hello Georg
A better sky would be nice indeed.
But it was a shinny and very harsh bright sky.
I can say I have done here a good work, under the point of view of having the doors with light and the outside balanced. :)
Merged photos in Photoshop, masks, etc.
The advantages of shooting RAW ... :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

Thanks again for your glimpse of India. The sprawling markets remind me of scenes in Turkey and Nigeria. These guys seem very active. I'd like to see more of these characters. Just the market.

I have started an new thread on the concept of scenes framed by doorways .

Thanks for the sharing and more happy shooting to you!

Asher