• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Congratulations on a birth of a child!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have been following photographer Giulioz Zanni's wait in the past month for the birth of his second son! At last weclome the new Zanni!

Recorded with a Leica M8 no less and a 28mm Summicron, ie, in style!

L1002148.JPG

Congrats to proud parents!

Another Italian artistic achievement!

Asher

Asher Kelman

L1002128.JPG

L1002133.JPG

L1002193.JPG

L1002200.JPG

This set of pictures is to me very revealing of the real work involved in delivering a child. Mother seems ehausted. big brother is puzzled and perhaps already wonders about how important he himself will be with this little thing in this crib!

Asher

Antonio Correia

I would like to wish the mother, the father and the children much Health !

I like the last photo very much.

He is thinking: Well, not only me anymore ... I have to deal with that :)

Giulio zanni

Many thanks

Many thanks Asher!

It has been quite an intense period for us. We (Milijana - my wife, Mattia - my eldest son, Nicola - the newly arrived one and myself) are currently in Italy where Nicola was delivered. As soon as Nicola is ready we'll return to Bosnia, where we live and my wife come from. Late this afternoon we'll baptize Nicola. Hopefully in the future the kids we'll give me some rest I look forward to post more pictures of general interest. Thanks to all for looking.

Best regards, Giulio

Asher Kelman

The picture of your wife just above the picture of your two sons is so perfect.

Rest a while then come back to update us all!

Asher