• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Glad to be here!

Craig_Lamson

Hello fellow photographers! I'm Craig Lamson from Goshen Indiana. I own a studio deep in the heart of the RV capitial of the world and as such I spend most of my time shooting interiors of these vacation homes on wheels. I also shoot a fair amount of marine interiors, race car trailers and such as well.

I've been at this game for a very long while...over three decades and it still brings me as much pleasure now as it did from the begining. How lucky I have been to find such a rewarding way to earn a living!

I've been digital now for 4 years shooting a betterlight scan back (not that much lately) and the Canon 1DsMKII and 5d. I also have the distinction of getting a sharp Sigma 12-24 lens on the first copy! LOL!

Thanks for starting this forum guys...my life has been a bit empty without the daily photo fix I got from the old RG forum....lets make this one even better!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hailing Craig from Goshen! Come in please!

We're glad to have reached into a real red community! Do these guys have themoney to actually pay photographers. I really am ignorant of Goshen. I know it's somewhere near Gothem City protected by Batman and Robin!

What did you use the Betterlight for? Is it now not in service and if so why not! If you want to sell it you can use out buy and sell room.

We'd love to hear about the Betterlight and what you can and can't do with it. (The MF & LF Camera and Back forum).

So welcome, we look forward to sharing with you!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Craig!

what a good surprise to see you here

Be really, really welcome in that new home/boat that we have built with Asher and Michael Tapes!

I'm glad you're there

all the best