• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Portrait of my sister-in-law

Different portrait. (She's actually blurry in person.)

Portrait-of-Sister-in-law.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was taken by my wife who doesn't believe she has an "eye" for photography. I thought it turned out well and showed some real creativity.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In fact, I love this one. It has humor and sheer delight.

We could also have a post graduate course on the social symbols in the form of manaquins in religion and commerce!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In fact, I love this one. It has humor and sheer delight.

Portrait-of-Sister-in-law.jpg

We could also have a post graduate course on the social symbols in the form of manaquins in theater, investigating where there was inappropriate touching in pedophilia, the causes of religion and commerce too!

This picture is so original and I would love to be able to see more created in this fashion. I can imagine families of derivative metaphors and a lot of interest in a project based on this.

Asher