• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

City Lights! Celebratory, Theater, Gas Stations or Times Square!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Fabulous!

...and you do architecture so well. I hope you this picture has siblings you adore too!

Asher
Thank you Asher!

As for the siblings, as you asked…

nuit_45R0061.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
_45R5030_C1.jpg

Playing and painting with lights at 40 knots (46 Mph) on the Bosphor straight in Istanbul…​

I like your adventures, Nicolas! Do you dock the boat and who does boat security when you become a tourist and visit the Grand Bazaar? What is to stop someone from just sailing off with the vessel?

Do you also sail on the southern coast by Crusador Fort and incredible seafood restaurants of Bodrum. That has wonderful Emerald Waters and the Isle of Lesbos, close by. To me that is a fantasy location to be the only man there!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I like your adventures, Nicolas! Do you dock the boat and who does boat security when you become a tourist and visit the Grand Bazaar? What is to stop someone from just sailing off with the vessel?

Do you also sail on the southern coast by Crusador Fort and incredible seafood restaurants of Bodrum. That has wonderful Emerald Waters and the Isle of Lesbos, close by. To me that is a fantasy location to be the only man there!

Asher

Hi Asher,
Although I could do it, I do not dock the boat, there is a crew onboard for that!
Just like a car and its chauffeur!

These travels are pro only, no time for rambling around!
As an example, this was shot during a 2 days shoot: I arrived the night before around 12pm, went directly to the hotel, met the client the next morning at 7 am, met the 2 models at 9 am, started to shoot at 10 am and all the day (and night!) long, the dinner with the client, bed (without the client LoL!), continued the next day and flew back to Bordeaux in the evening…
One can't think I'm on vacation or have time to hang out!

I've not sailed to Bodrum, but not far, around Fethiye… Wonderful place!
That was 4 or 5 years ago and I had time; crossing the city, that laicism was really the rule in the street, including for women… I hope it is still the same in that regard!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher,
Although I could do it, I do not dock the boat, there is a crew onboard for that!
Just like a car and its chauffeur!

These travels are pro only, no time for rambling around!
As an example, this was shot during a 2 days shoot: I arrived the night before around 12pm, went directly to the hotel, met the client the next morning at 7 am, met the 2 models at 9 am, started to shoot at 10 am and all the day (and night!) long, the dinner with the client, bed (without the client LoL!), continued the next day and flew back to Bordeaux in the evening…
One can't think I'm on vacation or have time to hang out!

I've not sailed to Bodrum, but not far, around Fethiye… Wonderful place!
That was 4 or 5 years ago and I had time; crossing the city, that laicism was really the rule in the street, including for women… I hope it is still the same in that regard!

Nicolas,

You only have one life! Next time, add in one day, just one day and plan to have two great meaks and a good relaxing view. You will live longer! If you are with Romain, this will be the most treasured time!

Asher