• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OPF Introduction

Hello,
I'm new here. ;-) I'm not a professional, but I do have my own website at https://www.stevendillonphoto.com

I love landscape photography, but I don't get as many chances to compose those scenes. Which is OK because I also love macro (especially Naturally Abstract compositions). I also maintain a photography blog where I write about my published images (e.g., where the focal point was, whether or not I used the rule of thirds, specific location, identifiable aspects of the subject, basically things that other photographers or curious folks might be interested in knowing).

Looking forward to seeing your work and sharing some of mine.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello,
I'm new here. ;-) I'm not a professional, but I do have my own website at https://www.stevendillonphoto.com

I love landscape photography, but I don't get as many chances to compose those scenes. Which is OK because I also love macro (especially Naturally Abstract compositions). I also maintain a photography blog where I write about my published images (e.g., where the focal point was, whether or not I used the rule of thirds, specific location, identifiable aspects of the subject, basically things that other photographers or curious folks might be interested in knowing).

Looking forward to seeing your work and sharing some of mine.

Welcome Steve,

Well you are professional, in that you have consistent quality technic, you have good experience with a variety of scenic and lighting challenges in both landscape and macro photography. Certainly I would have confidence that your work would satisfy many privatecand commercial requests to illustrate a subject on from flowers to insects and probably jewelry and watches if you had the opportunity.

I look forward to you posting your favorites here and challenging us and yourself to represent homes, farms, factories, railway stations, factories and the Forrest’s valleys and mountains that make up
Our world.

I already know that I will be stimulated by your work and am pleased you joined us.

Asher

Asher,
Thank you for the very kind words. :)

Welcome Steve,

Well you are professional, in that you have consistent quality technic, you have good experience with a variety of scenic and lighting challenges in both landscape and macro photography. Certainly I would have confidence that your work would satisfy many privatecand commercial requests to illustrate a subject on from flowers to insects and probably jewelry and watches if you had the opportunity.

I look forward to you posting your favorites here and challenging us and yourself to represent homes, farms, factories, railway stations, factories and the Forrest’s valleys and mountains that make up
Our world.

I already know that I will be stimulated by your work and am pleased you joined us.

Asher