• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Palm Springs Photo Festival

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
The Palm Springs Photo Festival opened today and will run through the week. This is an amazing event with international attendees and faculty/staff made up of some of the finest photographers in all genres of photography.

Even if you cannot attend the whole program consider some of the evening events which are available for a modest fee. They are tremendous programs.

And if you already attending please say Hi, I am around.

By the way, Samy's Camera is here running some great specials and tax free deals. Leica is here too, I hope to get a look at the new medium format camera.

http://Palmspringsphotofestival.com/

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'd imagine that the cheaper rooms are already booked!

I hope you have a comfortable suite and will give us reports.

asher

Carl Day

The Palm Springs Photo Festival opened today and will run through the week. This is an amazing event with international attendees and faculty/staff made up of some of the finest photographers in all genres of photography.
Even if you cannot attend the whole program consider some of the evening events which are available for a modest fee. They are tremendous programs.
And if you already attending please say Hi, I am around.
By the way, Samy's Camera is here running some great specials and tax free deals. Leica is here too, I hope to get a look at the new medium format camera.
Luxury Hotels Palm SpringsTour Palm Springs

Last edited: