• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Ipswich and Colchester

Those pictures are amazing, Valentin. The presentation awesome, not a word used lightly in this context. I don't know that part of England well, although my next door neighbour regaled me with stories about Ipswich Town in their glory years. It looks a great place to live and work.
Cheers, Mike.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Valentin,

Welcome back! I've just spent but a few minutes with your latest work here and realize it's most important. All the skills you learned until now are used to great advantage. Just the scene at the beach with the boast on the sand is alone spectacular and worth spending time, almost a mini vacation for free, just to look around and imagine being there.

I hope you might extract some still and beautify the page here with these images to give folks a small taste of the richness you have captured.

Asher

Valentin Arfire

a bridge over Orwell river in the fog

http://www.360cities.net/image/the-bridge-over-orwell-river-in-fog#16.80,-2.10,70.0

and here is a mercator

23743_322013171232447_37541696_n.jpg

Wow that is very cool to see the original image, and then see what the software does to make the photo look the way it is supposed to be. Also I must say that the original photos you posted, were fantastic! I even spent about 5 minutes on one photo. Nice work!

-----------------------
James
Amateur Photographer
Best Cheap Camcorder