• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hip Hip Hurrrraaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Taha Belushi

My photo(as Modelled) WON the 1st Prize at the Arts Exhibition held in Dubai.

Thought to share with you Guys.

mekk1.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Congratulations!

Nice photo, well done. I can almost imagine seeing the reflections of the setting sun in the desert on the face of the model, who is presumably peering out into the infinity of sand dunes from within his tent... <smile>

Cheers,

Taha Belushi

Thank you everyone!

Yes it's an amazing feeling, but i must re-state I am the Model not the Photographer, What a feeling when People are taking about myself and I am standing behind them! :D

Taha Belushi

Yes Ray, thats right and I still have disagreements with her, Well as the Proverb goes "Wise men think alike BUT Fools seldom differ"

There was one image which she entered that in the Gulf Photo Competition and we lost.

I explained her that The picture was wrong! As the colors and style of my dishdash did not match with the Background settings, As my dishdash was modern and the background was from Lawrance of arabia era.