• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ask driver for details

Nigel Allan

I'm not going to name this picture, you are.

Titles or captions for photos can sometimes make all the difference in how they are perceived. How about some ideas. Does this photo suggest a witty caption to you or could there be some more arty title and meaning?

askdriverfordetails.jpg

Nigel Allan

How about the title, "Don't Ask!!"

I like that as it is both a play on language and appropriate to the subject - and short

Or I could use the excuse I once heard when a friend did hit a lamp post that it 'came out of nowhere' - plainly the lamp post's fault

Rich Beaubien

I for one thinks this stands on it's own without a caption. In a case of "less is more," sometimes the visual wit is all you need.

--Rich

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm not going to name this picture, you are.

Titles or captions for photos can sometimes make all the difference in how they are perceived. How about some ideas. Does this photo suggest a witty caption to you or could there be some more arty title and meaning?

askdriverfordetails.jpg

Nigel,

Besides the obvious irony and humor in the situation, there's a remarkable family of zigzag compositional elements: the pattern on the shirt and the angles made by the parts of the wreck. This organized confusion enhances the written message.

Her face, gives us the Cedric Massoulier factor he delights in: emotive expression.

Asher