• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sinar article

Graham Mitchell

Perhaps a good way to start this blog would be by posting a link to the Sinar article, in which I explain how I ended up shooting with this combination:

maria-2_71.jpg

final_torn_skirt.jpg

crow-girl.jpg

http://www.sinarcameras.com/newsletter/009_07112008/attachments/Show_Case_Graham_Mitchell.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hey Graham!

Nice to have someone else who speaks Sinar!
Nice article, but don't forget to post some sample here (we also do like 100% crop to be able to judge the real quality produced by the camera / backs and lenses…

What software do you use d to devellop your raw files?

Again, welcome in the MF diaries!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I usually shoot tethered to create DNGs then use Exposure, ACR or LR to create TIFFs for Photoshop.

Yes, DNG files are a really good and clever addition to the latest Sinar back… My 75 LV don't and I use the Brumbaer tools to make Dngs from the original Sinar's files. Then LR is the best tool to develop. Imho.

Waiting to see more stuff from you here!