• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: And people here think they are artists..

Cem_Usakligil

Yep, that link has been in the spotlights over there at LuLa for a while. A very talented mom/photographer indeed. But why would somebody else's talent would diminish ours or put it to shame? ;)

fahim mohammed

Yep, that link has been in the spotlights over there at LuLa for a while. A very talented mom/photographer indeed. But why would somebody else's talent would diminish ours or put it to shame? ;)

' put it to shame ' is used as an expression. I was trying to convey that I, having been photographing for
a considerable length of time, and with all opportunities open to me for subjects and photography, have not been able to produce a set of photographs as good as hers.

Does not mean I shall pack my cams..on the contrary, I shall try that much harder.

Somebody having talent does not diminish mine, true. Just means the other person has that much more talent than me. And given where the mom/photog lives, she has made the most of what is available to her..much much more so than I have been able to do.

Of course, ymmv.

Best.

Cem_Usakligil

' put it to shame ' is used as an expression. I was trying to convey that I, having been photographing for
a considerable length of time, and with all opportunities open to me for subjects and photography, have not been able to produce a set of photographs as good as hers.

Does not mean I shall pack my cams..on the contrary, I shall try that much harder.

Somebody having talent does not diminish mine, true. Just means the other person has that much more talent than me. And given where the mom/photog lives, she has made the most of what is available to her..much much more so than I have been able to do.

Of course, ymmv.

Best.
I agree, of course, my friend. I was just pulling your leg, sorry if I sounded too serious. Mind you, many of your photos I have seen are as good, if not better, as hers. imo. ymmv.