• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ah, the one missing part issue

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
How come when ever you order stuff it always seems to me that there is one missing part?

I ordered some off camera flash set ups and everything was a la carte. (Sunpak 622's) and it's no ones fault...but....there is a wire that goes from the T-2000 battery pack to the flash and in small print the box says "the cord you need is not included" - sheeh. UPS or FedEx must be in on the deal because they get to make more money because you have to pay for shipping AGAIN!

I wish the manufacturers would say if you buy this you need this, this and this too....

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Kathy,

Sorry to hear this. Thinking back, IIRC you have once ordered a flash set and received it without the parts that were demonstrated.

Cheers,

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Yes

Cem,

Yes, you are right. That was supposed to be a complete kit and it wasn't. This was at least ala carte and the parts list I got was from another photographer who forgot to list two pieces.

Why can't it be that it all comes together in one box? (lol)...