• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Peet's

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like Peet's for the tea!

They usually have a great selection. The one here in Beverly Hills has a working plug for my Mac and has a great WIFI connection that is not free but at least works.

Asher :)

Jason Anderson

I like Pete too, but my guess is since we live in different States, and y'all are spelling it differently, and also refer to java and such, that we are talking about different things - the former sounds like a restaurant, while in my case it's a co-worker. But in the interests of full disclosure, Pete really is a nice guy! :D

stevenf

Peets

I had a rather decent double latte at a Peets concession at Oakland Airport on Monday.
You could actually taste the coffee. The other major vendor (the mermaid) uses too little coffee and it is brewed too fast so you don't get good extraction and all I get to taste is a milky coffee.

Steven F

Chuck Fry

I like Peet's too, but I wouldn't call it the "ultimate". Many of their roasts are too dark for my taste. Sometimes dark roast is appropriate, but not always. I prefer my little local coffee roaster, Clocktower Coffee in Mountain View, CA.

Sid Jervis

pro member
Roland Baker III said:
If you're going to drink coffee you've got to drink Peet's coffee of Berkeley. Anyone else drink Peet's?
OK I gotta try it, now where can I buy Peet's, somewhere in Sacramento, CA would be good. Anyone want to tell me?