• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Retouching

Tim Armes

Me again,

It's just occured to me that the "Digital Darkroom" section has no forum for Retouching. Is this something that you could consider adding?

Regards,

Tim

Daniel Harrison

pro member
hmmm, This is ture. I don't do alot of retouching but a retouching forum would be a great place to learn. You are right that it doesn't seem to fit in any room at the moment. Maybe they could rename one room to accomodate it? It is also possible that OPF has decided not to enter that area of photogaphy at the moment?

D

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tim,

It's just occured to me that the "Digital Darkroom" section has no forum for Retouching. Is this something that you could consider adding?

They could add one on "touching and retouching" and kill two birds with one stone.

D

Doug Kerr

Hi, Daniel,

Yes ;-) that is true, I guess in a sence touching must be taking the photo???

I was thinking more in terms of it being a good home for pix of cute puppies and the like.

Best regards,

Doug

Daniel Harrison

pro member
Still, I think that eventually a place to discuss more severe PP would be a good idea. Obviously some of this could be discussed in the forums as-is, but most "retouching" wont fit. I also wonder about the many different forums -MAC -MAConPC and PC. Most of the photo stuff is the same, same programs and all. It will just be technical issues that will be different. So maybe MAC on PC could merge with MAC and then there would be room for retouching.

Just random thoughts :)