• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hospital......... =(

ErikJonas

Banned
My mom just got taken to the hospital...She called me to go get her car...I'm so scared i dont know how i'm going to drive..... =( She said she feels fine shes just having some head aches but why would she go to the hospital....I have to go get her car....It just never gets better....

Doug Kerr

Hi, Erik,

My mom just got taken to the hospital...She called me to go get her car...I'm so scared i dont know how i'm going to drive..... =( She said she feels fine shes just having some head aches but why would she go to the hospital....I have to go get her car....It just never gets better....
Our thoughts and prayers go with you and your Mom.

Best regards,

Doug

ErikJonas

Banned
Thankyou Doug and Cem....

My mom has had 2 strokes one minor one and a serious one that led to me caring for her for well over a year...The type of stroke she had and probably Asher is the only person to have a full understanding of this but it was "ischemic" and it occured in the pons section of the brain...Thats what i remember the nurse telling me when it happened....I dont know where the pons is but the nurse told me it was fairly deep in the brain...

So when i got the call saying she was on the way to the hospital, left the keys in the car and needed me to get it i was paniced...I ran next door to the new neighbor and asked for a ride. When we got to where the car was at the Fire Station as she had stopped there cause shes had a head ache over the last few days...Anyway i remember something...The Fire Station, they will always, always, always refer you to the hospital...Its a liability issue..Once i thought of that i was a bit more relaxed....Still a concern though...

Shes got a docotrs appointment i will be taking her to at 12:00 tomorrow...Shes had headaches over the last 2 or 3 days and her blood pressure is high....To think of losing my mom scares me i want her to live to see me become a good photographer and accomplish some other goals. These are things my dad didnt get to see....

She is home though and shes requested that i keep close by which shes never done before EVER....That has me a bit scared...I'm sure this is all fine its just a lingering head ache and she is going to be fine...Thankyou for the kind thoughts....

Erik............

fahim mohammed

Erik, I pray that your mom gets well soon. She needs you as much as you need her. This is the time for
you to have the strength to think straight and do the right things that need to be done.

Your mom is counting on you. Stay strong.

Besy wishes to you and your mom.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Erik
I can't pray as I don't know how to, but my thoughts are with you and your mum, wishing and hoping the best for the 2 of you.
What ever happen, I am sure that you've and will do the best as you can.
Keep on going a god son and good man.
And as Cem said, take care, but I'm sure you do.

Kind regards

ErikJonas

Banned
Went to the doctor today....Shes put mom on some water pills of which i have no idea the significance of....Shes got another appointment soon...The blood pressure was high but not too high but it was a concern to the doctor...Shes got another appointment...Just need to keep a close eye on her which is what i'm gonna go do....Hopefully her headachs go away....

ErikJonas

Banned
Keeping a close eye on her blood pressure we just got back from the local Fire Department where they took it...Its 170/90 so at this point its okay but given the head aches and that its been high enough for her to go to the hospital i will be watching her very closely....We live about a 2 blocks (Country blocks) from the Fire Station which is manned 24/7 so thats a good thing....