• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I'm not gone! I'm just.....

Rachel Foster

Busier than a one-armed paper hanger! I can see I'll have a large number of wonderful images to view and comment on when I do get back.

Rachel Foster

It's all good, thanks! My daughter landed a role in the chorus of a community theatre play for children. It was quite competitive so we're delighted. It means 3 nights a week of rehearsals with a 45 minute drive each way, but it's a great opportunity for her. Plus, the plot for the third in a trilogy of one-act plays I'm writing hit me like a lightening bolt today. So, yes, all is well, but I might not comment much for a few days. But I'll be back!